ICOM-ASPAC 2019 Meeting & General Assembly (Monday, 2 September),
25th ICOM General Conference, Kyoto, Japan, 2019.
[14:30-16:00 JOINT-SESSION WITH ICOM-CAMOC]
(Room 208, Inamori Memorial Hall)
14:30-14:40 Welcoming addresses.
– Kidong Bae, Chairperson of ASPAC.
– Joana Sousa Monteiro, Chairperson of CAMOC.
14:40-14:55 Exchange in International Cooperation for the Inheritance of Cultural Properties and the New Role of Museums within ASEAN Countries.
– (ASPAC) Yoshiaki Ishizawa, Japan.
14:55-15:10 Community Hubs and Cultural Rejuvenators: Singapore’s Community Museums.
– (CAMOC) Alvin Tan Tze Ee, Singapore.
15:10-15:25 Pacific Islands Museums for Sustainable Development.
– (CAMOC) Akatsuki Takahashi, UNESCO Office for the Pacific States.
15:25-15:40 The Future of Silk as Cultural Heritage in Museum.
– (ASPAC) Feng Zhao, China.
[16:00-16:20 Coffee Break]
[16:30-18:00 ICOM-ASPAC GENERAL ASSEMBLY (INCL. ELECTION OF THE BOARD)]
(Room 204, Inamori Memorial Hall)
1. Welcome and Chairperson’s report (Incl. ICOM-ASPAC’s finance; and the ICOM-ASPAC project of collecting its member countries’ laws on cultural heritage and/or museums)
2.1) “ICOM-Iran’s Activates during 2018 Emphasizing on Role of ICOM for Crisis Management”, Mohit Tabatabaei (Iran)
2.2) “As the Center of Cultural Inclusiveness–Chinese Museums and Their Practices”, Grace Ai (China)
3. General Assembly
3.1) Opening and adoption of the agenda
3.2) Voting: election of the Board (2019-2022)
3.3) Endorsement of ‘Recommendation’ and ‘Declaration’ of ICOM-ASPAC Meetings in 2017 and 2018 respectively
3.4) Announcement of the election result, and introduction of the newly elected Board
3.5) Call-for-host, place and theme: ICOM-ASPAC annual meeting in 2020
3.6) Discussion (Incl. ICOM-ASPAC’s rules, etc.)
3.7) Other matters.